Mold is present all around us and thrives in moist environments. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your home. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
Just call the number shown above to talk to a member of our staff at Paul Davis in North Attleboro, MA at any time, or just submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to successfully remediate mold, experienced technicians should be hired. The Paul Davis in North Attleboro, MA mold professionals are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in North Attleboro, MA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage than can be found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is conducted to decide the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Property inspection to determine if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to sufficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and remove mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants may be applied to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is easily multiplied. Do not use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the home as well. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are needed. With our credentials, Paul Davis in North Attleboro, MA will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of disturbance possible.